Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Signup for free on this forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
THIS FORUM IS A WASTE OF TIME (Read 43535 times)
Lil Mo

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
Re: THIS FORUM IS A WASTE OF TIME
Reply #30 - May 20th, 2009 at 10:42am

Hi Every. one,

Just feel that I have to make some comments about this - this is the best Forum around, everyone here offers the good, honest and helpful advice on a FREE basis. You dont get much for free anywhere - but you do here. I have often said to people that you sometimes have to wait for a reply until a Member who is experienced in a particular field is online, this could be the same day or next month. But if something is that urgent they could always go and pay for a Lawyer, it is a free country after all.

On the very few occasions that I have asked for advice it has been given, and has been most helpful. This is an excellent Forum and instead of criticising pehaps we should all take a moment and post our thanks to the person who set the whole thing up in the first place i.e. Kevin Crombie - who quite obviously has spent a considerable time and effort creating this Forum, and still continues to maintain it - Thank You Kevin!!

Also, if people think the Forum is a waste of time - well you know what you can do .............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same applies for the people (who know who they are) who are rude and condescending to other Members and Posters!!!!!!!

Mo Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

stax2004

Reply #31 - May 20th, 2009 at 12:15pm

For the avoidance of doubt, this thread was created in 2003. At the time of its creation, the original point was a valid one.

IP Logged

Lil Mo

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
Reply #32 - May 20th, 2009 at 4:43pm

Yes - I had noticed that it was created in 2003 - but my point is very valid today.

Mo

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009