Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The forum has recently been upgraded to the 2010 release of YaBB 2!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
help (Read 1964 times)

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Posts: 1
Nov 30th, 2004 at 1:49am
it's really English law but I think that's reasonably similar. Basically, we bought a house recently and are still receiving bills addressed to the previous tenants. We have phoned the relevant company but they say that we are legally obliged to go to a branch with documentation or else they say they can send round the bailiffs.

I am trying to search the net for relevant law but don't know the right terms to search for. Any advice?
Back to top
IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009