Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Visit Amazon.co.uk today Wink
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
News Reporting and images (Read 4990 times)
Weirfire
Newbies

Professional Web Developer

Scotland
News Reporting and images
Jun 18th, 2005 at 7:54pm

I'm in the process of building a site that is football related. As part of the site I would like to display all the recent news headlines from the English Premiership.

I would be interested to find out if there are any legal implications of quoting various media articles to display these headlines and if it is possible to use media resources to give a brief description of the news in different words.

I would also be interested to know if there are any legal implications to displaying football players photographs whether it was my own photographs or from somewhere else.

Also, is there anywhere that you can obtain photographs for free to be used for commercial purposes but not to actually sell the photographs and if so, would anyone know of a resource that would include football related images?

A lot of questions for a Saturday afternoon  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009