Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Signup for free on this forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: Third part of Part 12 – ‘The Decision’ ECHR (Read 28335 times)
tickell

London
Re: Third part of Part 12 – ‘The Decision’ ECHR
Reply #15 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 3:33pm

grumpy wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 at 8:55am:
It is very difficult to tell if your posts have any merit given the way you have presented things. It can come across as mad, paranoid rantings when you don't say clearly and succinctly what it is you want help with.Remember that those who post are doing so voluntarily and it is too much to expect them to spend a lot of time reading lengthy docs to try and unravel what you are saying and tends to turn people off. I suggest that you post something that is a summary of your case keeping it short, to the point and without allegations of corruption etc. Conspiracy theorists are seldom listened to when they come across as bitter and paranoid. That can cloud judgement and divert attention away from what might be a real concern that is actually based on fact. Just a thought! Some conspiracies are real and some are in the mind of the complainer. It can be hard to tell the difference and the responses you are getting tell you that you are not getting your point across in a rational way that would allow objective views to be aired. This can then lead you to believe that we are all closing ranks and are then part of the conspiracy to silence you. It's not what you say but how you say it that is the problem and if you keep posting as you have you will get no help.

Hi grumpy, I noted your comment.

This particular post originated way back in September 2006. In January of 2007, it was deleted but the comments remained after some 7791 views! It is therefore difficult to assess, and no wonder that you struggled to find the initial question as it also is simply not there any longer. My post Part 12 – ‘The Decision’ ECHR was put in the right area, In Practice>Lawyers>Area for lawyers to post queries and comments or even complain about their salary, firm, colleagues or the profession generally. This is none other than a deadly serious & scandalous case. I stated the facts.

You will see that as a follow on to Part 12 – ‘The Decision’ ECHR I posted just before you,

“UPDATE 29/01/2009: I had to post this in two Parts 15 & 15b(Synergy Employment Law) P & O Cruises, which was awkward. To view the whole text please do read both postings in this section: Scottish Law Online Discussion Forum › Help › Legal Advice and Questions. Please read the whole posts before responding, if you wish.”

I am receiving useful PM’s to these threads from members.

Succinctly, The question posed now is:

I am a litigant in person who has to ask what is the fastest way to beat & expose appalling liars, perjurers, and criminals when the legal system itself is corrupt. I took a claim singlehandedly from the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal, House of Lords, and to the European Court of Human Rights, thus far to no avail - for constructive dismissal. What can one do?” “This was huge undertaking, and as such would be difficult to summarise, but I can email you the statements and then you may wish to make a more informed comment.

Many thanks.

CRAIG JOHN TICKELL

IP Logged

everyonesfavouriteposter

The one and only.

Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 3:38pm

*sniggers at the stupidity*

IP Logged

tickell

London
Reply #17 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 11:12pm

everyonesfavouriteposter wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 at 3:38pm:
*sniggers at the stupidity*

Perhaps grumpy simply did not have the time to trace back the thread before writing.

CRAIG JOHN TICKELL

IP Logged

merlia
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #18 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 5:08pm

Nice work offya, it shows you're working them HARD!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum © Kevin F Crombie 2009