Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Signup for free on this forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
unpaid skivy- any takers? (Read 3045 times)
legal bee

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
unpaid skivy- any takers?
Feb 1st, 2008 at 10:50am

Apologies for the random subject topic. It is the radical headlines that get people's attention!!  Smiley

I have a extremely attractive proposal for one lucky practising solicitor.  How would you like a undiscovered ambitious, talented, hard working and aspiring solicitor willing to work for you unpaid over the summer break?  Sounds like a dream? Well it needn't be.  This is a genuine offer and for a limited period only I am lucky to be offering this exclusive offer for the right solicitor!!

All you need to do is send me a message via this forum and you will be entered into the draw for this once in a  lifetime experience!!  Hurry offer ends soon(terms and conditions apply!*)

(and for those who lack a sense of humour, I am a ambitious 4th year law student looking for a summer placement and will consider all offers, Send me a message and I will be in touch)

Thank you and have a good day  Smiley 

* time wasters and weirdos needn't apply!

IP Logged

lean mean judicial machine

Glasgow
Re: unpaid skivy- any takers?
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2008 at 11:45am

legal bee I must say your approach is impressive and so innovative!!.. i do hope that this approach of yours gets you somewhere!!

good luck!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009