Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Minute of Agreement (Read 3511 times)
david208

I Love YaBB 2!

Minute of Agreement
Jun 17th, 2008 at 10:52am

Hi , can some give me answer to ??? , i have a Minute of Agreement with my ex wife , which she has broken ,she was to pay me half of endowment with a month of selling our house its now few months down line still no money  ,can i do anything about this ,as my lawyer has said nothing ,should i tell her to ask for my share , Smiley

IP Logged

McA
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Minute of Agreement
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:00pm

Can you ask your ex for your half share ? is she reasonable enough to deal with if not you know the answer.

IP Logged

david208

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 7:54am

My Ex is not a person i can deal with ,so i should go back to my lawyer, & say she has broken the Agreement she must settle now ,best way to go i think ????

IP Logged

grumpy
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 9:36am

Provided the agreement was actually signed then it is enforceable like any contract. Get your lwayer to write asking for info and you could also check with insurers if the policy has been cashed in.

IP Logged

david208

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 2:42pm

Thanks for help , i know she has cash in , but should have paid me within month which she has not done ,so now will go back my lawyer tell her to get onto the case ,as you can tell i dont think my lawyer is best she so slow its doing my head in should she not have nocticed this ,but she quick at taking my money lol Smiley

IP Logged

david208

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 7:59am

now have to go see lawyer on Wed, need some advice on her breaking this Agreement ,what is the next step to take her to court or by law she must stick to the Agreement she signed ,she is now 3 months late paying me my half share of endowment which my ex cashed in ,i was to get half with one month of her cashing in ,so where should i tell my lawyer to go next  Smiley

IP Logged

david208

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 9:25am

Here , my ex cahed in our endowment right enough so have giving her 14 to give me half which is 2500, she has broken the argreement ,if she does not hand over do i just go to court  Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009