Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The forum has recently been upgraded to the 2010 release of YaBB 2!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
anyone planning to do the p/t LLB at Strathclyde?? (Read 4332 times)
joannie
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

anyone planning to do the p/t LLB at Strathclyde??
Jun 17th, 2008 at 7:45pm

Hi  Cheesy, just trying to find any people planning to do the part-time LLB at Strathclyde - anyone out there??

There are three modules per semester through the first year  Smiley(after year 1 there are 2), and just wanted a chat abt how they felt abt the time commitment etc ...

still deciding

joannie

IP Logged

john deed
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: anyone planning to do the p/t LLB at Strathcly
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 1:32pm

Like you I was initially reluctant but I've just finished the p/t LLB at strathclyde and while the time commitment is not negligible it is manageable.  If you go to the lectures &  do the tutorial reading then it is 3 evenings a week with a little extra when assignments are due and study at exam time. I managed to fit in my normal life when completing it and secured both a place on diploma and a reasonable traineeship. It's definitely worth doing

IP Logged

joannie
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: anyone planning to do the p/t LLB at Strathcly
Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 6:44pm

thanx so much for replying, its always reassuring to hear from someone who has been there, done that.  Sounds like you have done well, congrats, joannie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009