Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Signup for free on this forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
conduct of users (Read 3832 times)
grumpy
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

conduct of users
Nov 11th, 2008 at 9:00am

Whilst appreciating the right to free speech do you not have any rules about the standard of conduct expected of users of this forum? If so, is there anything you can do? When personal insults and abuse are posted (you know who I'm talking about) it only lowers the tone and reputation of this excellent forum.

IP Logged

Lil Mo

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
Re: conduct of users
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2008 at 11:29am

Yes - could not agree more - everyone Member (or sorry most Members) are here to help or try to help - not be subjected to abuse and insulting remarks - I honestly think that the rules should be changed to prevent these people from using this Board as a stage for their own gratification!!

Hopefully every LAW ABIDING person who reads this will vote on the Purpose of Law Thread.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009