Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Welcome to the Scottish Law Online forum.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Conveyancing Styles (Read 18460 times)
karlos1977
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Conveyancing Styles
Mar 5th, 2009 at 10:24pm

Does anyone know how I might get hold of some good conveyancing styles? I am an English qualified solicitor currently studying to take the Intra UK Transfer Test.  The Conveyancing exam seems to require drafting a disposition, so I think it would be really helpful to have some different styles - any thoughts very welcome.

IP Logged

everyonesfavouriteposter

The one and only.

Re: Conveyancing Styles
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2009 at 4:05pm

Here is a style for you to try out. It is for a property already registered in the Land Register. Things are slightly different for first registrations.

I (full name of granter), residing formally at _____________, and now at _____________, registered proprietor of the subjects hereinafter disponed, IN CONSIDERATION OF the price of TWO HUNDERED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS (250000) paid to me by ____________, residing at ___________, of which I hereby acknowledge receipt, DO HEREBY DISPONE to the said ____________, ALL AND WHOLE ________________ (description of property), being the subjects registered in the Land Register of Scotland under Title Number ________;with entry and vacant possession on ___________; and I grant warrandice, and I hereby declare that, until title is registered in the Land Register of Scotland in pursuance of these presents, I hold the subjects as trustee for behoof of the said __________; IN WITNESS WHEREOF (testing clause).

Hope this helps a little bit.

IP Logged

vyana
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2009 at 10:24pm

Does anyone have the Styles Volume of Conveyancing Materials used on the Diploma in Legal Practice course
available?
I would like to obtain a copy in order to answer the complusory drafting of dispositions question in conveyancing for
the Intra UK Transfer Test in November 2009.

Many thanks, Vyana.

IP Logged

everyonesfavouriteposter

The one and only.

Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 12:44pm

Yes.....Well I have the conveyancing materials from the diploma.

What is it that you are interested in?

IP Logged

vyana
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 4:41pm

I am interested in obtaining the conveyancing materials used by Diploma students to prepare for Paper 1 of the Intra UK transfer test in November 2009. Please reply if you have a copy available and I will send my contact details etc.
Many thanks, Vyana

IP Logged

everyonesfavouriteposter

The one and only.

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2009 at 11:54pm

The only copy I have is my own from last year, and I will probably need that for when I start my job.

I could perhaps copy some deeds for you if you want?

IP Logged

tinu1973
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

glasgow
Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 10:52am

Hi Dear

I am also planning to go for intra transfer test in November -09 . I would appreciate if you reply soon about sharing materials ,tips or anything

thanks

IP Logged

vyana
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 8:34pm

Hi I would be grateful to get some copies of dispositions. Can I get your e-mail so we could organise everything?
thanks, Vyana

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009