Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Signup for free on this forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Commercial (Read 18570 times)
Lil Mo

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
Re: Commercial
Reply #15 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 4:22pm

No - I am certainly not a sad act - but I dont pretend to be an expert unlike the CLOWN who seems to think he is.  But of course did he forget to tell everyone that he is still not fully qualified - you see he gave away all the vital information a number of posts ago  - as several other members including myself were able to ascertain and had a real laugh at his expense through private messages. 

Anyway, the real point here is that since this other site is so-so-so- good - maybe he will leave us and go to his other site or just crawl back under the stone to which he emerged from and leave us all in peace.  As said before - the best remedy for this clown is to ignore and that is what i will do now.

As you said Miss Ahmed all you did was ask for some discussion - no more - no less - and like the other civilised Members we have entered into that very thing - discussion. 

Thank you also for your comments with regards to my posts. 

Mo  Smiley

IP Logged

Miss Ahmed

Stirling
Reply #16 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 4:29pm

That is not a problem Lil Mo  Wink ! Haha this gurls got attitude. Your going to be a great lawyer  Grin

Miss Ahmed Cheesy

IP Logged

Lil Mo

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
Reply #17 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 4:43pm

Hi Miss Ahmed - but sorry to disappoint you , I am not studying to be a lawyer nor am  I a lawyer - just a lay member of the public, who really enjoys the forum - now and again I am able to help people with advice or point them in the right direction.  But I have had a few very positive comments from some of the senior members and obviously very well qualified members, for which i am grateful.  I never claim to be something which I am not - unlike someone else - but there you go. You really should go back over their posts it does make some interesting reading and as I say it does show very clearly what I said earlier about not being fully qualified. 

Of course, the legal profession like every other profession has its bad eggs - but eventually their day will come.  Arrogance really is a sign of weakness and is not becoming.

It is now best to move on and ignore him - and hopefully get back to the main point of discussion about the sale or return of goods.

Have a nice day!

Mo Wink Wink

IP Logged

everyonesfavouriteposter

The one and only.

Reply #18 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 10:22pm

Yes, my day will inevitably come. Hopefully yours will come quicker though......

IP Logged

grumpy
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #19 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:22am

This site is excellent despite what anyone else says. Posters are a mixture of those seeking help, lawyers who give their time and students who might want to help using what they have learned. Oh, and kind lay people like Lil Mo who cares about others. You get the occasional poster who derides others for no good reason and that shows a basic lack of respect. A little knowledge can be dangerous (see EFP's post under Child Support). Miss Ahmed's question was perfectly legitimate and did not deserve the responses she got from EFP. Yes he is a student and is entitled to try out his skills but he should be careful about his tone. Let's keep this site friendly! If you want to help please do so. Once you are in the real world as a lawyer, mocking a client like this will lose you a lot of business if not your job!!

IP Logged

Miss Ahmed

Stirling
Reply #20 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 4:11pm

Sorry to ask, but just our of curiousity. Is (everyonesfavouriterep) a student? Grin

Back to the question...so does anyone have any ideas as to what they think of the remedies that are currently available for consumers?

Miss Ahmed Cheesy

IP Logged

Craig87
Newbies

Graduation soon, Yeehah!

Reply #21 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 1:09pm

Check out J&H Ritchie Ltd v. Lloyd Ltd [2007] UKHL 9.

IP Logged

Miss Ahmed

Stirling
Reply #22 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 11:38pm

Thank You will do  Smiley

Miss Ahmed Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009