Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The forum has recently been upgraded to the 2010 release of YaBB 2!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
horses (Read 3975 times)
catkinz2
Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

moray
horses
Apr 20th, 2009 at 9:08am

I have recently had a warrent of arrest issued on a person who has a horse belonging to an ex employer of mine who is due money to myself which was granted by a employment tribunal. The horse was only on loan to this person and have witness,s to confirm this. The warrent was issued march this year 2009. Ihave recieved a copy of the passport for horse which recorded date of change as april this year but was dated change of owner april last year. As far as i was aware change of ownership was to be done within thirty days of purchase and horse could not be moved without changes being done.
Please help i know their evidence is false

IP Logged

hot4trot
Newbies

I'm new!

Scotland
Re: horses
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2010 at 5:31pm

If I were you I would contact the BHS .. They have all the ins and outs of horse legalities of loaning.  Most loans are done on a here say! .. Paperwork is very minimal when horses/ponies on loan! .. Hope this helps!  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009