Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Welcome to the Scottish Law Online forum.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Should all lawyers pay back fees earned (+int%) (Read 3892 times)
Liberty Scotland
Newbies

Campaigning for Human
Rights and Fundamental
Freed

Glasgow
Should all lawyers pay back fees earned (+int%)
Aug 29th, 2010 at 2:23am

Hi All,

Liberty Scotland has started a ‘Fair Trial’ campaign. The main premise behind the campaign is that since the Scottish Judiciary, at all levels, became involved in the legislative process then nobody can be seen to receive or has ever been seen to receive a fair trial or a fair hearing.

The judicial authority and reasoning behind the above statements can be found on the Liberty Scotland web site. Please go to: http://www.liberty-scotland.org/LS-fair-trial-campaign.html

Further, Liberty Scotland also contends that if the assumptions made in their Fair Trial campaign are correct then logically all fees earned in all cases by all Scottish Lawyers need to be refunded with interest. The reasons for this are a) All lawyers are consistently in breach of their fiduciary duty; b) All lawyers know or at a minimum should have known that none of their clients can possibly receive a Fair Trial; and c) assuming that they did know (as after all they claim to be quite intelligent and knowledgeable) then to take fees under these circumstances amounts to blatant fraud.

Please read the fair Trial campaign and I look forward to all comments / inputs on this thread.

Regards,

Liberty Scotland.

IP Logged

badfelafel

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
Re: Should all lawyers pay back fees earned (+int%)
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 12:55am

what a load of nonsense, damaging Liberty's name which I had thought was fairly good

IP Logged

Lil Mo

I Love YaBB 2!

Glasgow
Re: Should all lawyers pay back fees earned (+int%)
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2010 at 7:55pm

Wll said Badfelafel - best way to deal with these people is do what the rest of us have - just ignore him and his stupid posts!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum © Kevin F Crombie 2009