Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Signup for free on this forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Alleged fraud (Read 1266 times)
Jamesyboy
Newbies

I'm new!

Alleged fraud
Feb 11th, 2015 at 1:35pm

Hi everyone,

I have recently been made aware an alleged fraudulent act and after reviewing the evidence which is very powerful, im now wondering what steps i should take next as i believe i have a duty to the people of Edinburgh and warn them and have this kind of practice stamped out.

A public body (CEC) was used to commit this act and someone has gained financially.

The people involved are my sister and her solicitor (executor and admin of late mothers estate).

This alleged fraud has meant that my late mothers estate will never be finalised and its been going on since 2008.

What are my rights here? Can i call her solicitor and tell them i suspect them both of fraud, then what?
Should i go to the serious fraud squad?

This is a extremely serious matter and i will go that extra mile to point the right authorities in the right direction to obtain the evidence that may prove i was right.

Any tips would be appreciated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009