Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Signup for free on this forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Overseas student (Read 8475 times)

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Posts: 1
Overseas student
Jan 16th, 2006 at 5:37pm

I 've graduated with a LLB in Law and passed my professional exams to practice in india.

I'm wanting to come to and work in Scotland. Can someone please give me information on guidelines, procedures and requirements to practice in Scotland.

Would i have to sit a course before going for my diploma?

Thanks in advance
Back to top
IP Logged
Full Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Posts: 55
Re: Overseas student
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2006 at 4:12am
Have a look at:

"Lawyers from non EU jurisdictions wishing to requalify in Scotland should email for guidance about requirements."

Back to top
IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009