Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The forum has recently been upgraded to the 2010 release of YaBB 2!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Accelerated LLB Core Reading List (Read 6729 times)
JasonA
Newbies

Accelerated LLB Core Reading List
Jan 20th, 2010 at 7:28pm

Hi,
I am in the process of accepting an offer to study for the Accelerated Law Degree course for this coming academic year and wondered if anyone could recommend any basic text books that I could begin reading in preparation for the course. I know the books are always likely to go out of date so its best to wait until September, but I'd just like to get a bit of a foothold before then, even if I hold off buying the books until later. Anyone able to help  Huh

I love ya BB2  
IP Logged

GE LLBer
Newbies

Glasgow
Re: Accelerated LLB Core Reading List
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 2:55pm

Hello Jason,

I'm in first year of the accelerated LLB but I would imagine reading lists will vary depending on the institution. Where are you studying?

Prior to starting, our uni recommended Scots Law: A Student Guide (Busby et al).

IP Logged

JasonA
Newbies

Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 4:53pm

Hi,
Thanks very much for your reply!! I'm probably going to opt for Glasgow, although I've not decided yet for definite.

I love ya BB2  
IP Logged

GE LLBer
Newbies

Glasgow
Reply #3 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 9:56am

Good luck with whatever you choose. I opted for the other simply due to its proximity to my bus stop and the fact that there are so many GE students here. All about practicality! Wherever you go, just work hard and keep trying to get work experience...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009