Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Welcome to the Scottish Law Online forum.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
General Finance (Read 3650 times)
denver001
Newbies

I'm new!

General Finance
Nov 20th, 2010 at 5:01pm

I have already written about the financial necessity of saving a portion of any income payment that you receive. This means that a percentage of every single source of income is set aside, marked, or tracked as money that you cannot spend.
For more details try this link:
General Finance

IP Logged

Remo Saluza
Newbies

I'm new!

Re: General Finance
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 12:10pm

If you have the will to work in a more satisfying field, general finance could be the answer. The jobs in this field are many including accounting, financial management, banking and real estate among others. The jobs in the financial sector are stable and rewarding. Getting jobs in the financial sector is relatively easy because many organizations seek for finance professionals. The job opportunities available include the following.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum Kevin F Crombie 2009