Scottish Law Online > Discussion Forum Community Home | Search | Contact

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Welcome to the Scottish Law Online forum.
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Non Harassment Order + False Allegations (Read 1301 times)
pipsy
Newbies

I'm new!

Non Harassment Order + False Allegations
Nov 9th, 2015 at 1:49pm

I have a harassment conviction and a non-harassment order for 2 years.

Situation is both of us live on the same street she passes my house I pass her house daily for day to day duties.

She keeps calling the police on me accusing me of stalking her every time she sees me. I am living in fear of getting arrested for nothing, but doing my normal duties.

I cannot even go for a walk in the park without her calling the police them surrounding me while at MacDonald’s or going for a haircut before they call the threat of going for a haircut off.

What do I need to show the police to clear my name as obviously they will not take my word for it?

Also, if the Police ask for your details name and address and driver’s license can you give them the details without talking to them asserting your right to remain silent.

What would be sufficient evidence that you are not harassing someone by walking/driving by the complainer? I would imagine receipts of places visited, witness with you, an app which tracks your footprints from point A to B?

Obviously the police will not take your word for it they want to see hard copy evidence true? if you have photos on your mobile with time and date and gps coordinates will that be sufficient evidence to defend yourself from false allegations? 

Also, if you mean no harm to a person while on a non harassment order they could call the police 100 times in 1 year with false allegations if you live in the same block of flats or street is their anything the accused can do it about it?

What is the police procedure when someone makes a claim of harassment while the accused has a previous conviction and a non harassment order? I imagine they send about 10 police vans out searching for you near the area both of you's came into contact is a recording made on your file because of this?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: YaBB Administrator)

Scottish Law Online Scottish Law Online Quick links:
Scotland: Law Society - Scottish Courts - Scotland Legislation - Scottish Parliament
England: Law Society - Courtservice - DCA - Home Office - Law Commission
UK: BAILII - OPSI - Parliament - House of Lords - Direct Gov - Legal 500 - Chambers
Europe: Europa - ECJ - ECHR - Eur-Lex - Commission - Parliament - OEIL
World: WorldLII - AustLII - CornellLII - Findlaw - UN - ICJ - WTO - Lex Mercatoria
Best of the Web: Amazon - Google - Y!Music - IMDB - BBC News - Radio1 - TV - RoF
Shop Online with Amazon
Discussion Forum © Kevin F Crombie 2009